Thursday, November 26, 2009

Testing, testing......

Is anyone out there?
So this is blogging. Something I have wanted to do for a while now but never found the time. Something I thought my son (aka Monkey) and daughter (our little Angel who calls herself Princess Lilli) would like to look back on when they are older. Somewhere where I can record our familes' happenings. And to be totally truthful something that will definately keep me from going slightly insane since being made redundant from a job I was at for over 6 years and totally loved. Apart from Maternity Leave I took after having my babies I have never not worked. So now I find myself a little lost, a little bored and a little over the housework.
Will anyone ever venture here and read? Who knows.
But I will post every day (ok so more like every week) but I will not give up.
Have a happy day.

Ang xx

No comments:

Post a Comment