Thursday, March 18, 2010

Searching For Fairies...

Yesterday Lilli suggested we go look for fairies and play dress ups.
So while she dressed up and searched high and low for magical fairies I snapped away playing with all my settings like a mad woman.
It was my first time shooting in RAW (NEF for me because I have a Nikon and that's theirs)
I was all excited to load the photos once we got home but couldn't open them in photoshop!
I had to download all these updates and converters but it all worked out in the end.

Here's the gorgeous girl...






Have a happy day.

Ange xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics (and dd!) that last one is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little girl! I love the umbrella and tutu, especially with the boots!
    The shots are gorgeous, I love the depth of field in all of them, I am drawn to her face in every pic, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! These are just stunning!! Love, love, love your work:) I did a whole shoot in Raw and couldn't even open them! I had to download some UFO program and open each one individually...the pain! Vxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovelies! Kelly I'm scared to say this is how she like to get around! And V I know what you mean, I spent the whole day at the pc with my head in my hands uploading, downloading and converting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful! Lovely, lovely work. The last one esspecially is beautiful.

    Katherine x

    ReplyDelete