Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Month of Happy

The last couple of months I have been feeling blah!
Not my usual happy, hypo energetic self.  For many many reasons my spark was gone.
I haven't even been taking photos!  Not of anything or anyone :(
But lying in bed late last night I have decided (because I can) to be happy.
Shake my little self out of this miserable boo hoo mood and just be happy.
After all, I know that things could be much much worse.
And I have many many things to be grateful for and be happy about.
So as a personal challenge/project I will find a happy something in each and every one of my days in August.
I will update my blog every few days with my 'Happy Somethings' and if you're friend of mine on Facebook then you'll see photos of my 'Happy Somethings' on a daily basis.

Today going out for lunch and playing with these two made me smile beyond belief.

What made you smile today?  :)

Have a happy day.

Ange xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, look at Lili! What a beautiful hat!

    And what made me smile today? Ah well, the fact that i FINALLY have Lightroom on my computer forver yay! *does happy dance*

    Hope you're having a lovely Sunday.

    K x

    ReplyDelete