Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yet Another Ordinary Day...

Yesterday was just one of those days.  Nothing bad happened, nothing wonderful happened.  It was just an uneventful day.  Don't get me wrong those days are great.  I love the mundane days, the ones that you're not rushing, not trying to tick off your 'To Do List', not yelling at the kids, the days where anything goes.

The kids and I got up nice and late.
Had breakfast, got dressed, played a bit, went outside a bit, made beds ect.
See nothing out of the ordinary.

Till I took this shot of Lilli.


And then suddenly my day got a little more special.
And to top it off when she was in the bath (yes I realize she is probably a little too old for bath photos) she gave me these.  They make my heart sing.



Proof that an ordinary day can become extraordinary if you know what to look for.
Mine are made special very simply.  A hug from my little man, my little princess smelling like strawberry bubbles, a laugh from my gorgeous hubby, drinking a cup of tea that is still hot.

What makes your day special?

Have a happy day.
Ang xx

No comments:

Post a Comment