Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random Ramble...

When will it stop raining?
It's been raining for days and days.  I know we need it, but it probably isn't falling in the regional areas for the farmers and it's driving our whole family crazy.
I realize some people love curling up in bed and indulging in some reading/dvd watching but I cant. Not with two kids. Not with so much to do. So I want the rain to stop now, move on and the sun to come out please.

I have been on the computer most of the day, trying to come up with some sort of long term plan for what I want to do with myself. Photography is my dream, passion and love. But I'm a newborn at it all.  So I fumble around on the pc googling everything I'm clueless about.  And after being here all day I'm none the wiser.
My mission today was to photograph indoors without the flash.  Everything was blurry. I cant keep Lilli still enough to take a sharp image. I hate the blur.

The highlight of my day was watching her eat her spaghetti and meatballs.  Yep that's as creative as I get on a Sunday evening.


Have a happy day.

Ang xx

No comments:

Post a Comment