Monday, April 26, 2010

Total Havoc...

It's over.  Thank goodness.
Josh competed in a Kickboxing fight over the weekend.  His first in over Thirteen years.
I have never seen him fight and don't watch him train so I was a nervous wreck.  Thank goodness for a great support team.  And no I did not take one single photo as I could not watch THAT through a viewfinder.
He is 37 and fought a 19year old.
He lost on points and am proud to say his face went untouched.
I am proud of what he has achieved.  He has trained so hard in the last few months.
I am even happier about the fact that he has no intention of ever doing this again and if he thinks about it I will beat the thought out of him.
That was our Saturday night.
Besides the fight we stayed down the south coast in a Heritage Listed guest house which was built in 1921.
It was old, creaky and beautiful.

Have a happy day.

Ange xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous array of photos :) Lovely collage..

    K xx (from www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete