Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gorgeous Much??...


Through the week I did a quick mini Family Session.
Not just any family. A ridiculously, amazingly good looking family.
And a family that has beautiful heats too.
The mum is one of my fantastic trainers. She is awesome, funny and so supportive. And she is one of the reasons why I am healthy and smaller.
The dad is Josh's and Corey's trainer. And is equally awesome! And the reason why my husband got into a kick boxing ring and fought. Hmmm.....
Their kids are so sweet and beautiful. The little man is getting Christened next weekend, hence the reason for the lovely shoot.
And their daughter! Oh my she is absolutely gorgeous!!  She looked into my lens and my heart literally melted.
Good luck with the teenage years Mum and Dad :)





Have a happy day.

Ange xx

PS - Happy Fathers day to all the dads today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment